Thursday, September 20, 2012

Creativity Sparks Creativity


One of the things I learned in our creative writing class is that a creative mind can ignite another. Like an electric current, inspiration comes to those who are exposed to another person's imaginative work. It's actually quite obvious to miss - how many times have we been captivated by a landscape painting, which captures the perfect creative work of nature's Creator? How many classic love songs have been composed which talk about a woman's physical beauty? Therefore, if we want to have more creativity, let's soak ourselves in another's. 

Painted by Jen and Cliford @ EN Central
More prophetic paintings at 
https://www.facebook.com/Kree8SG

Rainbow Love
As I abandon myself in worship
I sense the sweetness of heaven drips
As I yield in adoration and praise
I feel the fresh morning dew dampens my face
I close my eyes to listen to a melody
And suddenly I begin to notice Your beauty
A flood of colors come from nowhere
Showers my dim space which was once bare
Pastels of glory invade the air
The rain flows like a river from my eyes
But crystals of sunshine balm my heart.

No comments: