Monday, February 2, 2009

I did my best...

But I guess my best wasn't good enough...

I just took the GMAT today for the 2nd time around, hoping my score would increase. But I guess I should have listened to people's advice: taking the gmat more than once is counter-intuitive... My score remained the same- below 600 :( . I was stumped; there goes my shot at a scholarship.

Now, I have mixed feelings. I would like to be optimistic about this and to not allow this brick wall to get in the way of my ambitions. But something within me also wants to yield and acknowledge that perhaps I'm not really cut out for this mba dream.

I don't know. All I could do is shrug and thank God because I'm not in this alone. He is still the captain of my ship. I want to be taken to greater heights, but if by being in this valley still will give Him all the more glory, then so be it.

No comments: