Monday, April 27, 2009

Down Moments

Blessed are the moments when I feel discouraged, for I have never been closer to my God as now. I need to stop focusing horizontally - on my self, and really start fixing my eyes upward.

I just received the news - my UBC MBA application was denied. How many nights have I been dreaming about the moment when my 'sack' will become a 'scholarship'? Apparently, I dream too much and too far. So here I am feeling like an utter failure, and apologizing constantly to God and to the mirror for being a disappointment.

Fortunately, I have my podcast to encourage me. There are 3 suggestions by Chuck Swindoll:
1. Claim His strength.
2. Remember your Love.
3. Seek His fullness.

I need to be enveloped with the deep, deep love of Jesus - vast, unmeasured, boundless, free... Right.NOW.

No comments: