Friday, August 29, 2008

the girls who failed to catch THE bouquet

I recently attended my good friend Bea's wedding in Fernbrook Gardens last August 8. I flew all the way to Manila just to witness her tieing the knot with our college friend Glenn, because she is the first best friend to get married in our barkada and yeah, I miss the rest of my girlfriends as well. Wedding photos can be viewed here.

Up until now, Bea is complaining that she hasn't finished uploading all their pictures, and when I looked at her recently uploaded pics, I couldn't stop laughing at this:

Hahahahahaaaha so hilarious!!! I was caught on cam with an obviously disappointed expression! Of all the faces of single women there, the photographer decided to zoom in on my face! You know how it is in weddings- tradition would be to invite single women to gather onstage and battle in catching the magical bouquet thrown by the bride. And so from this picture which explicitly describes the story: we weren't able to get it. Hahahhahaha ano ba! 'Twas so funny because I never realized that I DO want to get married soon AND I don't remember wearing this expression that night (defensive)!


Before the 'catching'... Abounding Beauties: Only in the Philippines!

Okay, so I really want to get married..hahah...but not now. I haven't exhausted my youth yet and I haven't done or accomplished something that made a difference to people which I can boast to my future kids...and...um...okay lah I'll say it: my Prince hasn't found me yet....harharharhar.

To my chicas: Say no to frogs nor chickens! We deserve Princes ;)

No comments: